How do you effectively prepare for today’s fast paced and ever changing economy?
After compensation, career development is considered the most important factor for job satisfaction, engagement, and retention. Job dissatisfaction is at record levels. According to
Gallup, 71% of employees are dissatisfied in their job. This leads to reduced productivity, increased conflict, increased turnover, and lower organizational
As part of Organizational Dynamics Consulting’s Corporate Performance Improvement Methodology (CPIM), the client-customized Leadership & Talent Development Model provides a proven best practices approach to ensure leaders and their employees are prepared for what’s needed for success now and into the future. Providing specific, objective tools for defining and creating leadership and talent development plans allow the appropriate targeted training and/or coaching. This ensures that each employee is provided with what they need for maximum productivity and performance; leading to high levels of job satisfaction, engagement, and retention.
Organizational Dynamics Consulting: Training Courses
In utilizing Organizational Dynamics Consulting’s Leadership & Talent Development Model, clients receive custom-designed courses targeted to the individuals attending the courses. Organizational Dynamics Consulting’s leading edge training approach combines comprehensive classroom training, on-line, and coaching to ensure full integration and mastery of the training material. Best practices in organizational development are incorporated into each customized course with the use of assessments, experiential case studies, planning exercises and interactive activities.
Partial List of Courses:
- Dynamic Communications: Are We Speaking the Same Language?
- Dynamic Communications: Building Successful Teams
- Dynamic Communications: Providing Extraordinary Customer Service
- Dynamic Communications: Ensuring Sales Success
- Dynamic Communications: Managing Conflict with Style
- Understanding Your Type: Introduction to MBTI (Myers-Briggs)
- Business Etiquette: Making the Most of Manners
- Dynamic Communications II: Building Stronger Relationships
- Dynamic Communications II: High Performance Teams
- Dynamic Communications II: Non-Verbal Communications & Executive Presence
- Dynamic Communications II: The Art and Science of Motivation
- Dynamic Communications II: Active Listening
- Dynamic Communications II: Creating and Maintaining Trust
- Dynamic Communications II: Authentic Conversations
- Dynamic Communications II: Problem Solving with Style
- Dynamic Communications II: Leadership Styles
- How to Conduct Successful Interviews
- Building a Culture of Accountability
- Strategic Planning: Developing Business Goals & Objectives
- Creating Individual Development Plans
- Building Bridges Between Generations
- The Art of Successful Mediation
- Leaders as Coaches I & II
- Emotional Intelligent Leaders
- Mentor Protégé Program
- Executive/Leader Ease-In
- Servant Leadership (Executive Program)
- Mastermind Groups
- Driving Breakthrough Growth
- Succession Planning: Your Company’s Roadmap to Success
- Strategic Planning Leadership Retreat
- Leadership Café
Learn more about how Organizational Dynamics Consulting can help maximize your employees’ productivity and performance through training and development in Central Florida or across the nation. Contact us for a free consultation at email@example.com or 407-681-6300.